- Session 1: 4:15 pm – 5:15 pm on Thursday, September 20, 2012
- Session 2: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm on Friday, September 21, 2012
- Session 1: Sprague Math Seminar Room (3rd floor)
- Session 2: Sprague Learning Studio Classroom
- The Basics of MATLAB Computing Environment — get to know about the MATLAB desktop environment.
- M-files — learn the basics of MATLAB scripts and functions.
- Data Import/Export — learn how to import external data and export MATLAB data.
- Basic Plot — draw basic 2d plots and learn simple manipulation techniques.
- The MATLAB Editor — know how to use the MATLAB editor for easier programming.
- Publication — learn how to comment your MATLAB codes for publication.